Double Birthday Cake Ideas Needed

Decorating By millionairess Updated 12 Aug 2009 , 7:21am by millionairess

millionairess Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 5:36pm
post #1 of 6

I have a double birthday cake request for a man who is turning 80 and his wife who is turning 70. Their daughter would like one cake for the both of them. No particular theme. Any ideas on how i can do this?

5 replies
brincess_b Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 5:42pm
post #2 of 6

something general, like a scroll pattern, something garden based (lots of nice cakes with wite picket fences in the gallery - could do them sitting in deck chairs), chocolate - a wrap or just bc with piping, retro cirlces, stripes.
do they share a hobby?
favourite holiday? could then do a beach cake, ice cake, cruise boat... sun set, cityscape.
party - figures of them, children, grand children, friends, pets, whoever, with balloons, bottles of wine etc etc.
xx

Lcubed82 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 5:42pm
post #3 of 6

Hobbies? Special travel desitinations? Something they do together?

tiggerjo Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 5:55pm
post #4 of 6

how about them sitting on a front porch swing together with little filled flower pots on the steps and a tree off to the side.

miny Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 6:04pm
post #5 of 6

A game they like to play together? Something related to the year they met, when they married? Something they liked to do with their kids when they were young? Bring back their memories, make it fun.

millionairess Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 7:21am
post #6 of 6

Thnaks for all the ideas! I like the idea of them sitting on the swing. May try that one. Thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%