Icing "tube" Out Of Cling Film?

Decorating By ashleyandlee Updated 11 Aug 2009 , 4:33pm by ashleyandlee

ashleyandlee Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 4:19pm
post #1 of 4

Hi everyone,

Awhile back I saw a tutorial on how to make little "tubes" of different coloured icing that you can put into your icing bag interchangeably - so you don't have to use up to many icing bags if you're using a lot of colours.

Does anyone know where I can find this? I can't remember if I saw it on here or another website.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can direct me to the instructions on how to do it, I'd really appreciate it!


3 replies
cutthecake Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 4:23pm
post #2 of 4

I think they were called "icing plugs", and if you search for that term you should find it.

tiggy2 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 4:28pm
post #3 of 4
ashleyandlee Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 4:33pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks sooo much! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%