What Wilton Tip For A Window Swag?

Decorating By Echooo3 Updated 12 Aug 2009 , 12:30am by DianeLM

Echooo3 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:52pm
post #1 of 3

I want to put a buttercream window swag but don't know what tip to use. What would you suggest?

2 replies
LittleLinda Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 11:39pm
post #2 of 3

Can you be more specific as to what a window swag is? Do you mean like a curtain on a window? How large will it be? Hopefully this will at least give you a bump as nobody has answered you yet.

DianeLM Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 12:30am
post #3 of 3

You mean like this? Rose tip, overlapping fat side on top of thin side.

Quote by @%username% on %date%