My Blank Sugarshack Dvd...short Vent

Decorating By mannjc Updated 4 Sep 2009 , 5:02pm by bulldog

mannjc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mannjc Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:01am
post #1 of 15

So I was so excited when the cute UPS guy delivered my box of goodies from Global Sugar Art and I put my sugarshack bc dvd in right away and it is a blank dvd!!!I tried my dvd player, playstation and computer drive...none could read it. I'm sure they will exchange it(already closed when I called) but i'm bummed to have to wait another weekicon_sad.gif ARRRRRRRG!

14 replies
xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:09am
post #2 of 15

It totally sucks when your looking forward to something and have to wait patiently just for it not to work....I'm sure they'll take care of it for you. The worst part is going to be having to wait again, but I tell you it's well worth. I love her DVD's.

raquel1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
raquel1 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:15am
post #3 of 15

All I can tell you is that it is worth the wait, hang in there!

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:29am
post #4 of 15

I am so very sorry! Once in a while a bad disc gets through our quality check machine! We will fix it right away!

mannjc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mannjc Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:46am
post #5 of 15

Sharon~
I totally understandicon_smile.gif I'm just bummed to wait again...you are a huge inspiration to me so I know it is well worth the waiticon_smile.gif

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:10am
post #6 of 15

I hear yah...I had the Desertdesign DVD come last week..The one for the cricut machine and both were seriously scratched and my DVD player or computer couldn't read it either...Bummer...Linda was awesome and is sending out another one but now I have to wait again!!!

JoJo0855 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoJo0855 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:28am
post #7 of 15

Look on the bright side ... that cute UPS driver will be back! LOL

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:35am
post #8 of 15

Thanks for being understanding! I really do just hate when stuff like this happens, as it is such an inconvenience to the customer.

dg10148 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dg10148 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:49am
post #9 of 15

I have all of the DVDs well well well worth the wait. Sharon really knows her stuff and shows you all the little tricks I don't think you get with other DVDs love them.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:49am
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo0855

Look on the bright side ... that cute UPS driver will be back! LOL

I bet she wont mind that...lol..

That's the bad thing about technology!...But thank God it can be solved
Edna icon_smile.gif

Spices5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spices5 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:06pm
post #11 of 15

It's really worth the waite it happend to me I received the wrong DVD and I live in Holland so it took even longer to arrive but when it did I was really in Buttercream heaven lol
And I think Sharon felt worse than I did when it happend and just with one mail the problem was solved icon_biggrin.gif

zdebssweetsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zdebssweetsj Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:27pm
post #12 of 15

It's worth the wait, I love her dvd's. She is an excellent teacher, when she shows you how to do it, you " Get It". All you have left to do is practice. Hang in there.

tiggerjo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggerjo Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 1:53pm
post #13 of 15

too bad that we just couldn't download the dvd after we paid for it. wait time and defects would be zero, not to mention 0 shipping costs. it would put a damper on the cute little delivery men but ya can't have everything.

Spices5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spices5 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:11pm
post #14 of 15

What a great idea, i orders a few tutotials from Aine2 which had to be downloaded found it to be quick and easy and I had it within a few hours maybe and idea for Sharon who knows and yea I can do without the delivery Lady because she is not at all friendly lol so no UPS man here

bulldog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bulldog Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 5:02pm
post #15 of 15

I also recieved one that did not wk. I emailed them, got a very nice response and a new DVD really quickly. Love all of my sugarshack DVD's!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%