www.delectable.com
www.wildflowersbylori.com
www.cakesbydesign.com
www.colettescakes.com
www.wendykromer.com
www.confetticakes.com
www.cateritsimiple.com
www.elizabethhodes.com
www.mysweetandsaucy.com- any california cc members the cake studio will have a grand opening scheduled for Sunday, August 16th. I can't attend but my california cake friends will drop by.

www.ellecakes.com

If you have any recommendations please add to list?

cake camp is 6 weeks away. I have to brush up on my poker and craps. have been reading how to gamble book for dummy.

4 replies
quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 10:03pm
post #2 of 5

I forgot to include another favorte

www.vertucakes.com.

Leanne - your cakes are beatiful. As I mentioned before I hope your cakes show up in a bridal magzine.

Stacie

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 11:57pm
post #3 of 5

i use to have over 50 websites on my favorites, but after my old computer crashed...the tears came flooding! icon_cry.gif

percussiongrrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
percussiongrrl Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:04am
post #4 of 5

I've seen this "cake camp" mentioned several times and I finally have to ask....what on earth is cake camp? It sounds wonderful to me, whatever it is, but I'm curious!

ATCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ATCakes Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 3:42am
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by percussiongrrl

I've seen this "cake camp" mentioned several times and I finally have to ask....what on earth is cake camp? It sounds wonderful to me, whatever it is, but I'm curious!

Cake Camp is a 3 day event of classes put on every other year by the California Cake Club. We have several famous teachers this year--Colette Peters, James Roselle, Norman Davis, Zane Beg, Kathy Scott, Nicholas Lodge and many more. The classes are reasonably priced and we have a blast. I think this is my 9th time going. There is a banquet, vendors and loads of fun. If you would like to read some more go to www.cakecamp.com. They have all the information there!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%