Ideas For A "closing The Loop" Theme

Decorating By HPChick33 Updated 11 Aug 2009 , 8:06pm by megmarie

HPChick33 Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 4:46pm
post #1 of 4

Hi everyone!

I just received a request for 60 square cupcakes for this Thursday. This is huge for me because it's my first official order (I've had plenty, but all from family, friends, and family-friends icon_razz.gif ). In other words....it needs to be great because this company is ALWAYS throwing parties and they'll definitely hire me again if they like what they get.

The theme is "closing the loop." Basically, they've just reorganized their entire company, and they're celebrating the final stage. Hence....."closing the loop." They've come full-circle and evolved into a new and better company. I am at a complete loss as far as decorating. How can I incorporate this theme into my cupcakes?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated icon_smile.gif

3 replies
karateka Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 6:14pm
post #2 of 4

Maybe present them on a board in a circle?

HPChick33 Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:50pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you for your help!

I am almost done sketching it and the circular board idea is a great one!

megmarie Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 8:06pm
post #4 of 4

I was thinking of a ring I have when you said that...

"The Claddagh's distinctive design features two hands clasping a heart, and usually surmounted by a crown. The elements of this symbol are often said to correspond to the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). The expression which was associated with these symbols in the giving of the ring was: "With my two hands I give you my heart, and crown it with my love." Yet, the expression, "Let love and friendship reign forever" can be found as another meaning for the symbols."
- Wikipedia

It's kind of corny for a business....but friendship and loyalty are important for any kind of corporate team...
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%