How Does Today's Most Saved Cakes Work?

Decorating By candoo Updated 10 Aug 2009 , 3:24am by candoo

candoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candoo Posted 9 Aug 2009 , 4:31am
post #1 of 6

I've been wanting to ask this, but never have. Several times in the last few days, i've noticed newly unloaded cakes with more favs than some of the ones on the running list of pics. Didn't understand why, or how the list works, for this to be happening... Well, it happened to me today, so now I'm asking. I unloaded a cake today, and it already has 8 favs, but it's not on the list... Anyone know how this works??

5 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 12:25am
post #2 of 6

I know that before we got the new setup, that not every member saw the same pictures when we logged on. I discovered that by having two tabs open at once to cake central - they both had totally different pictures. I don't think that's the case anymore though.

It also used to be that if a 4 people saved the picture to their favorites, that the cake made it on to the favorite list of cakes.

I have no idea if that's how it still is or not. I just thought I would share what I do know. And it may just be that they haven't finished setting everything up and that there are still some bugs.

candoo Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 1:12am
post #3 of 6

what you said makes sense- apparently they're just still working out the bugs! And on the 1st post, i meant upload, not unload- lol!!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 2:01am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by candoo

what you said makes sense- apparently they're just still working out the bugs! And on the 1st post, i meant upload, not unload- lol!!

No worries! I knew what you meant! icon_wink.gif

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 2:07am
post #5 of 6

I had a cake show up on most saved 2 days after I uploaded it. I don't know how to explain that.

candoo Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 3:24am
post #6 of 6

Thanks ya'll! Good to know I'm not the only one that's noticed "bugs". I guess some things just can't be explained, huh?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%