Borders Book Store

Decorating By Yankie Updated 10 Aug 2009 , 1:14am by cakesweetiecake

Yankie Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 4:54pm
post #1 of 6

For anyone that is looking to buy one of those expensive books on cake decorating...Borders has a coupon for 40% off this week..you can register with them online or go to the store and register there. They have a flier that has a 40% off coupon that can be used for any one item in the store.

I believe that it has to be used by tomorrow.

5 replies
mjk350 Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 5:31pm
post #2 of 6

Thanks for the info. thumbs_up.gif

Rylan Posted 9 Aug 2009 , 2:19am
post #3 of 6

Thanks for sharing.

funcakes Posted 9 Aug 2009 , 4:07pm
post #4 of 6

after you sign up for the borders membership card you will receive coupons through the internet frequently. They are really helpful for saving money if you love books like I do.

Yankie Posted 9 Aug 2009 , 4:46pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by funcakes

after you sign up for the borders membership card you will receive coupons through the internet frequently. They are really helpful for saving money if you love books like I do.

You are right,.they send you the coupons..the 40% coupon I was talking about you can also get it by just going to the store. They will give you the discoutn there..just register with them is FREE!

cakesweetiecake Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 1:14am
post #6 of 6

I get coupons for Borders, too. I usually compare the price with discount to the Amazon price to see what is cheaper. I did that this past week. I ended up going wtih Amazon because it turned out to be cheaper than using the 40% in-store only coupon with Borders. If it was a book that I needed/wanted right away, I would've just went to Borders. Either way, coupons are always nice!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%