216 Views, 2 Favorites, And No Comments?

Decorating By chilz822 Updated 11 Aug 2009 , 9:53pm by xstitcher

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 8:17pm
post #91 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

Ah, but one can certainly right click and save to their computer. And remove watermarks. And post on their own site representing it as their own work. tapedshut.gif

Lol....but one can do that with any pic on the web, so that's nothing shocking. icon_biggrin.gif

i meant to say, that you can't comment on the pictures.

btw...how do you get rid of watermarks??? icon_confused.gif

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 8:54pm
post #92 of 96

Photo editing software. I (and a lot of others) run across this all the time. I found a person in my area that had pics on here Craigslist ad (of all places) that were well known as a famous decorators cake. This person uses watermarks. The thief used editing software to rub it out. Nice, huh?

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 8:55pm
post #93 of 96

But the views in total, may address part of the OP's original complaint. Lots of people looking, no one commenting.

DeeDelightful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeeDelightful Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 9:07pm
post #94 of 96

Just at first glance, I don't see a bad cake on your photos. They all look very nice and interesting. I'll try to do better about commention on the photos.

DeeDelightful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeeDelightful Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 9:09pm
post #95 of 96

Just a question about the comments: I know they should all have a positive tone about them, but is that a place for suggestions or should you just PM the person if you have a helpful, constructive suggestion? Not aiming this question at the OP, just been wondering about that.

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 9:53pm
post #96 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDelightful

Just a question about the comments: I know they should all have a positive tone about them, but is that a place for suggestions or should you just PM the person if you have a helpful, constructive suggestion? Not aiming this question at the OP, just been wondering about that.

I would only do that if they asked for critiques. They may have been extremely proud of their accomplishments and personally I wouldn't want to burst their bubble or discourage them from posting or possibly caking again. It also could also have been done by a child, disabled person, or a beginner..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%