Lost My Whipped Cream Frosting Recipe!

Baking By Weimtigress319 Updated 8 Aug 2009 , 6:52pm by mjk350

Weimtigress319 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Weimtigress319 Posted 7 Aug 2009 , 6:32pm
post #1 of 7

Frick!!

I made whipped cream frosting ONCE!

The recipe did not involve gelatin, cream cheese, or piping gel, it was whipping cream and instant vanilla pudding (maybe some vanilla extract and powdered sugar too), but I don't know what the ratio was.

Can anyone help?? I googled and googled and nothing!!

6 replies
mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Weimtigress319 Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 4:18am
post #3 of 7

Thank you! The one I used before did not have milk. I am pretty sure it was this one:

http://www.recipezaar.com/Never-Weep-Whipped-Cream-74805

Although I don't remember finding it there, I swear I found it on Cake Central.

I'm using it tomorrow, so I hope that works! My dad will forgive me if it doesn't, but that's not the point! Thanks for the reply though!

MissCathcart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissCathcart Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 1:54pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks for posting the Whipped Cream recipe from Recipezaar.com. I've wanted something like this for years. Now I have an alternative to Cool-Whip (eeeuuuww) in recipes that call for it.

mjk350 Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 2:01pm
post #5 of 7

Yes I thought it sounded delish also. I have to try this one. Thanks for posting it. thumbs_up.gif

Weimtigress319 Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 6:45pm
post #6 of 7

I just finished it, and I loved it.

Worked Great.

I'll note that I upped the vanilla to 1 teaspoon per pint, and I also added more powdered sugar.

I used a total of 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar per quart, 2 teaspoons of vanilla per quart, and then, because I used 4 quarts of whipping cream, I used a total of 6 tablespoons of instant vanilla pudding.

I mixed 2 tablespoons in while I was whipping 1 quart, then when I combined both batches of the whipped mixture, I added 2 more tablespoons of the pudding and mixed both batches together.

If that makes sense icon_confused.gif

mjk350 Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 6:52pm
post #7 of 7

I will make sure to try this. I am printing it out now. Thanks for posting what you have done. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%