Shoe Question

Decorating By liha21 Updated 6 Aug 2009 , 3:01pm by susanscakecreations

liha21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liha21 Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:48pm
post #1 of 3

I am so excited, I got my jem cutter shoe set yesterday and can't wait to make lots of shoes. I was very disappointed with the instructions that came with it, and also with the jem cutters website itself. I would expect lots more pics. I can't get the gallery page to work at all, so I don't know if they even have anything on it or if it is just not working.
My question is does anyone know of a website or somewhere I can see lots of pics of super cute edible shoes. I am a great copier, not so great at creating my own originals. I would love to be able to make lots of cute shoes. I do see some on here, but there mixed in with lots of not so cute ones too.
any ideas, or suggestions are appreciated.

Lisa

2 replies
susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 3:01pm
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by liha21

My question is does anyone know of a website or somewhere I can see lots of pics of super cute edible shoes. I am a great copier, not so great at creating my own originals. I would love to be able to make lots of cute shoes. I do see some on here, but there mixed in with lots of not so cute ones too.
any ideas, or suggestions are appreciated.

Lisa

susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 3:01pm
post #3 of 3

Sometimes you have to weed through the 'not so cute' ones to find what you're looking for...............................

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%