Shoe Question

Decorating By liha21 Updated 6 Aug 2009 , 3:01pm by susanscakecreations

liha21 Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:48pm
post #1 of 3

I am so excited, I got my jem cutter shoe set yesterday and can't wait to make lots of shoes. I was very disappointed with the instructions that came with it, and also with the jem cutters website itself. I would expect lots more pics. I can't get the gallery page to work at all, so I don't know if they even have anything on it or if it is just not working.
My question is does anyone know of a website or somewhere I can see lots of pics of super cute edible shoes. I am a great copier, not so great at creating my own originals. I would love to be able to make lots of cute shoes. I do see some on here, but there mixed in with lots of not so cute ones too.
any ideas, or suggestions are appreciated.

Lisa

2 replies
susanscakecreations Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 3:01pm
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by liha21

My question is does anyone know of a website or somewhere I can see lots of pics of super cute edible shoes. I am a great copier, not so great at creating my own originals. I would love to be able to make lots of cute shoes. I do see some on here, but there mixed in with lots of not so cute ones too.
any ideas, or suggestions are appreciated.

Lisa

susanscakecreations Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 3:01pm
post #3 of 3

Sometimes you have to weed through the 'not so cute' ones to find what you're looking for...............................

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%