Am I Looking In The Wrong Place????

Decorating By tiggerjo Updated 6 Aug 2009 , 3:21pm by tiggerjo

tiggerjo Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 1:00pm
post #1 of 3

Edible transfer sheets...I want plain sheets to print my own images on. All I find are pre-printed ones. Am I looking in the wrong places or for the wrong thing? Any help would be appreciated. TIA

2 replies
Lenette Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 1:06pm
post #2 of 3

Do you want chocolate transfer sheets or blank edible image sheets?

If you want edible image ones you can get those at

If you want a chocolate transfer I think you can do those with sheets of acetate. You know the kind that some fancy bakeries wrap around the sides of cakes. Sorry, don't know where to find them exactly but I bet you could Google!

HTH! icon_smile.gif

tiggerjo Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 3:21pm
post #3 of 3

yes, blank edible image sheets is what I want. maybe that was my problem, I was calling them transfer sheets. Thanks for the help and the eye opener.

Quote by @%username% on %date%