Thank You Ccers - I Did It!!

Decorating By ZlatkaT Updated 4 Aug 2009 , 3:24pm by LadyG33

ZlatkaT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ZlatkaT Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:09pm
post #1 of 5

Just want to share my success with my First wedding and stacked cake with you. I posted so many Q and learned so much from you!
There is a little funny story behind this. I had all planned out my work plan (bake and crumb coat on Friday, final coat and stacked on Saturday, scroll work Sunday and delivery). Well, when my husband came home from work on Friday, there were no action in the house, no baking smell, I was relaxed and so he asked, when I am going to start the cakes??? I said tomorrow on Friday. He said today IS Friday sweetheart. No way!! I rush to computer to check the date and sure enough - I rush to store for ingredients, put my oven on at 6 pm and stat the baking... finished at 1am all beat up icon_lol.gif My husband was watching me like hawk, and stayed with me all the time. I had all the knowledge what to do, but he has the practical and technical thinking, so we were a good team. I am not sure if I would do this job without him. He was such a support and made absolutely sure, the cake is level and well doweled. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Anyway the cake is in my gallery (3 tiers scroll work) and thank you ALL for your help!

4 replies
mtaccts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtaccts Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:15pm
post #2 of 5

Even though you had a rough start you did a great job. Beautiful scroll work.

DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:23pm
post #3 of 5

Gorgeous cake! Great job!!

cindy1176 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy1176 Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 3:08pm
post #4 of 5

I love your cake...you must work well under pressure, lol!

LadyG33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadyG33 Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 3:24pm
post #5 of 5

Great job! The cake came out great! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%