August Creative Cookie Club?

Baking By RachieRach Updated 15 Aug 2009 , 2:31am by kneadacookie

RachieRach Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 12:47pm
post #1 of 12

Is there a theme for August? I'm thinking I want to participate. icon_smile.gif

11 replies
ZlatkaT Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 1:41pm
post #2 of 12

Yes me too. What happened to July theme?

kneadacookie Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 1:46am
post #3 of 12

i never did see july"s. i know there was a them, but nothing was ever posted.

Elise87 Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 1:49am
post #4 of 12

i didn't know there was a monthly cookie club icon_confused.gif lol

kneadacookie Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:20am
post #5 of 12

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=634804&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

July's theme was supposed to be Independence. I'm not sure that would work for August. The way a theme was picked, was the first person who posted a picture, got to pick the theme for the next month. That would have been andpotts. I personally say, maybe she can pick another theme and we can post it for August?!?

verono Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 12:44pm
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneadacookie

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=634804&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

July's theme was supposed to be Independence. I'm not sure that would work for August. The way a theme was picked, was the first person who posted a picture, got to pick the theme for the next month. That would have been andpotts. I personally say, maybe she can pick another theme and we can post it for August?!?

I agree !
I couldn't post anything for July... Independence was saying nothing to me tapedshut.gif And I was kind of busy in July!

kneadacookie Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 6:02pm
post #7 of 12

i just heard from andpotts. she's pretty busy. so how about if we just pick a theme and post?

i know here in Michigan, we have the state fair right around the corner. is everyone ok with the state fair theme?!?!?!? this could include carnivals...

andpotts Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 5:34am
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneadacookie

i just heard from andpotts. she's pretty busy. so how about if we just pick a theme and post?

i know here in Michigan, we have the state fair right around the corner. is everyone ok with the state fair theme?!?!?!? this could include carnivals...

Great theme, I just love the Fair and it's almost time for ours! Now where can I get my hands on a Corn Dog cookie cutter icon_lol.gif Thanks for getting things rolling again!

Elise87 Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 5:39am
post #9 of 12

So how does this cookie club work?

verono Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 12:51pm
post #10 of 12

That's so funny ! I have to do a fair theme for a party at the end of the month ! hehe

bonniebakes Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 2:27pm
post #11 of 12

sounds like a great idea for an August theme!

kneadacookie Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 2:31am
post #12 of 12

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-647264.html

getting ready for camping, so i thought i better post this right away. can't wait to see!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%