Don't Ya Just Love It When....

Business By CakeMommyTX Updated 6 Aug 2009 , 5:22pm by LNW

CakeMommyTX Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 1:56am
post #1 of 14

....a customer is apparently talking to several different cake decorators about their cake and sends you an email/leaves a voicemail meant for another decorator!

13 replies
Rylan Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:17am
post #2 of 14

No, I wouldn't love it.

SugarFrosted Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:21am
post #3 of 14

I smell sarcasm icon_lol.gif

CakeMommyTX Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:23am
post #4 of 14

yes sarcasm with a side you've got to be kidding me! icon_confused.gif

Rylan Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:30am
post #5 of 14

Haha, it was a joke. =]

Rylan Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:30am
post #6 of 14

Haha, it was a joke. =]

Missyisbadkarma Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:50am
post #7 of 14

That happened to me, except it was the newspaper. I got excited then suddenly realized that they weren't talking about me. icon_sad.gif

indydebi Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 3:02am
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyisbadkarma

That happened to me, except it was the newspaper. I got excited then suddenly realized that they weren't talking about me. icon_sad.gif

You have a voicemail that a magazine wants to talk to you about their bridal issue .... and when you call them, you're connected to the sales dept who wants to sell you an ad, not the writing dept who you thought wanted to include you in an article!! icon_redface.gif

cheatize Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 5:21am
post #9 of 14

You answer the phone and the caller identifies himself as Marc. He asks what you're doing and you answer, "I'm cleaning the da*ned toilet again." Turns out Marc is actually Mark and you're not talking to your friend, but to a reporter who has questions about an event you are chairing.

Oh my! I'll never make that mistake again.

At least you know he's shopping around now? Does that help?

indydebi Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:03pm
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatize

You answer the phone and the caller identifies himself as Marc. He asks what you're doing and you answer, "I'm cleaning the da*ned toilet again." Turns out Marc is actually Mark and you're not talking to your friend, but to a reporter who has questions about an event you are chairing.

Oh my! I'll never make that mistake again.

At least you know he's shopping around now? Does that help?

I think I can top that. My shipping clerk hands me the phone and says, "It's your husband." I take the phone and say, "Hi, Sweetie Pie! What's up!" The guy on the other end says, "Excuse me?" I turn to my shipping clerk and said, "Oh way to go! THis is NOT my husband ... its the company vice president!"

Fortunately, he had a great sense of humor!

cylstrial Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 5:06pm
post #11 of 14

Haha! You are all hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!

To the OP - that would be really annoying!

-Tubbs Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:19pm
post #12 of 14

...or when you're my friend, who was in the bathroom when the phone rang. Her small son answered it and called for her. She said she couldn't come because she was 'busy' but she'd call back. She came out to find that her son had told the bank manager his mother couldn't come to the phone because she was having a poo. icon_redface.gif Then she had to call him back...

CakeMommyTX Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 4:22pm
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TubbsCookies

...or when you're my friend, who was in the bathroom when the phone rang. Her small son answered it and called for her. She said she couldn't come because she was 'busy' but she'd call back. She came out to find that her son had told the bank manager his mother couldn't come to the phone because she was having a poo. icon_redface.gif Then she had to call him back...

Thats too funny, kids...gotta love 'em!

I have a funny public restroom story, my friend was in the bathroom when the lady next to her starting talking, just normal conversation like "hi, how are you, what are you doing today, what time do you get off of work" and so on.
My friend answered all her questions to be polite all though she doesnt normally carrying on conversations in the public restrooms with complete strangers while still in the stall!
They both finish and exit the stall at the same time, turns out the other lady was on her cell phone and talking to someone else and not my friend the whole time!
She was so embarrassed having answered all of this ladies questions! She said she turned red, left and washed her hands in a different bathroom, she was just too embarrassed to do it there.

LNW Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 5:22pm
post #14 of 14

OMG!!! I would have done the same thing probably.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%