(Well Equipped) Cake Shop In Europe..please Help :-)

Decorating By bublinka77 Updated 6 Aug 2009 , 10:20pm by MikeRowesHunny

bublinka77 Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 8:27pm
post #1 of 7

Hi there, I am looking for a shop in Europe where I could buy e.g. diamond cutters or smoothers..to be brief all cake decorating tools. Specially diamond cutters I can´t find anywhere icon_cry.gif
...anybody help me please, thank you all..

6 replies
MikeRowesHunny Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 7

Lindy Smith has her own beautiful range of cutters, including diamond shaped ones:

www.lindyscakes.co.uk

I also love www.design-a-cake.co.uk, you can buy up to 30kg of equipment/supplies for a flat shipping fee!

bublinka77 Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 10:21am
post #3 of 7

Thank you for links. They have everything in here except Ateco diamond cutters icon_cool.gif But I´ll use the links anyway, thank you.

If somebody know any other europian web sites with Ateco product, please let me know! Thank you thumbs_up.gif

MikeRowesHunny Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 10:47am
post #4 of 7

I've searched & searched for you, but I can only find the Ateco diamond cutters in the USA. You may find an online store there that will ship at a reasonable cost. Just Google it. Otherwise, Tinkertech Two do a set of 4 diamond cutters that are available online in the UK from here (and probably other stores too!):

http://shop.haveyourcakeandeatit.org/diamond-set-of-4.html

bublinka77 Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 6:03pm
post #5 of 7

Hi, thank you thank you!! thumbs_up.gif I am newbie I made the first cake in June this year icon_smile.gif and since then I am crazy about making cakes with fondant cover.. I need to equipe my kitchen with all these "super" tolls for making the perfect cakes icon_smile.gif I am doing it by hands only and now it´s time to improve my work icon_lol.gif

Thanks a lot once again!

NatalieMarie Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 11:23pm
post #6 of 7

I would also recommend squires kitchen, they are a fantastic company. Their website is squires-shop.com I also use cakestuff.co.uk as their prices are very good

MikeRowesHunny Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 10:20pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMarie

I would also recommend squires kitchen, they are a fantastic company. Their website is squires-shop.com I also use cakestuff.co.uk as their prices are very good

I don't recommend cakestuff - I placed a large order with them (£200), about a month ago. When it arrived, it was missing the 5in & 14in cake drums I had ordered. It took me 2 days to get an actual person to answer the phone and then nearly 2 weeks for them to send the drums, and when I got them there was only the 14in. I have never recieved the 5in borads and had to order them elsewhere as I needed then for wedding cakes. They had a very couldn't care less attitude about it. They also refuseto ship more than a kilo or so beyond the UK.

Squire's Kitchen are good, but their postal rates to Europe can be ridiculously high, which is why I love Design-a-Cake for it's flat rate fee.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%