Edible Images

Decorating By cupcakelady64 Updated 3 Aug 2009 , 5:35pm by cutthecake

cupcakelady64 Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 5:15pm
post #1 of 5

Today i went to a local bakery and paid for an edible image. I asked if it was a special printer or special paper. He said special paper, but wouldn't the ink have to be a certain type, too?

I would like to have a printer of my own. Can anyone tell me where to start?

4 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 5:18pm
post #2 of 5

There are many threads here on CC that are about edible image printers and the type to get etc..Just search edible image printers.

cupcakelady64 Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 5:20pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks Kiddiekakes.

Sometimes i don't have the best of luck on searching, but i will try. dunce.gif

cutthecake Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 5:35pm
post #5 of 5

I found lots of information on kopykake.com, but I bought my printer (canon i560) at Staples. I bought the edible ink and icing sheets from kopykake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%