New Ideas For 3-D Pan

Decorating By skdobos Updated 4 Aug 2009 , 6:20am by skdobos

skdobos Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 5:44am
post #1 of 5

I had just recently gotten a winnie the pooh 3-D pan from a yard sale and need some ideas for the pan. My 3 kids are not into winnie the pooh anymore, but for $1.00 I couldn't pass the pan up. I am now stumped what else it could be used for besides winnie the pooh. Any ideas are welcome.

4 replies
7yyrt Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 3:07pm
post #2 of 5
honeydragon Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 3:10pm
post #3 of 5

If you go to wiltons website, click on ideas for the 3-D pans. It show you can use it for people, bears, bees, dragons, elephants, and snowmen. It will give you the instructions fot each one as well. Be creative. I could see it as any kind of animal that could sit up. A mouse, a monkey, a dog, a cat. If the animal isn't in the exact shape of the pan, (like the cat) think of ways to adjust. Put a ball of yarn in front of the cat and have it's paws on the yarn. Add extra fondant for the ears and tail. You might have to cut a little piece of the nose off. Just try to picture how it should look and go for it! Hope this helps.

kokopuff Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 12:19am
post #4 of 5

Be careful when you use it.I had mine to fall over in the oven with me,it was a rainbow of a mess for I was using the pillsbury confetti cake mix in it.The pieces that hold it up are flimsy.Also be sure and messure out the cups of batter you are using it has a tendancy to overflow if it does stay up and be sure to spray it good,his nose has a tendancy to stick icon_smile.gif .Sorry, I hope this didn't scare you away from your new pan, just wanted to give you a heads up.

skdobos Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 6:20am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone, I will give it a try when I get a chance.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%