Sometimes I Just Gotta Laugh....

Decorating By tracycakes Updated 3 Aug 2009 , 12:13am by cylstrial

tracycakes Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 9:48pm
post #1 of 7

I shredded my new company debit card! icon_cry.gif
I'm getting very close to being legal and opened my business checking account a couple of weeks ago. I got my real debit card the other day and had problems getting it activated. So, today, I'm getting ready to order my new mixer online and decide to go ahead and shred the temporary card. So, I shredded the black card...THEY WERE BOTH BLACK!
So, now I've got to order a new card after I just got this one.

Just to share some more. I was making icing yesterday and accidentally dropped my metal measuring cup into the mixer. NO, that's not the reason for the new mixer icon_lol.gif the mixer is fine but my measuring cup is toast.

I'm extremely tired, maybe I need sleep. thumbs_up.gif

6 replies
keyshia Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 10:06pm
post #2 of 7

Tracycakes, hugs to you...sometimes we ALL have days like that! icon_smile.gif Hang in there! Hopefully they can get your new card to you pretty quick!

Keyshia

Shirlcantuck Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 10:07pm
post #3 of 7

Tracycakes,

Sounds like things are going well. If those are the worst of the problems you are doing great. Good luck...be blessed!

CCCTina Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 10:10pm
post #4 of 7

I know how you feel. A few days ago I brushed my teeth with Bath and Body Works lotion by mistake. Sadly enough, I didn't realize it right away because it didn't taste bad and I was so tiredicon_smile.gif We all have those days sometimes!

cylstrial Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 10:15pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTina

I know how you feel. A few days ago I brushed my teeth with Bath and Body Works lotion by mistake. Sadly enough, I didn't realize it right away because it didn't taste bad and I was so tiredicon_smile.gif We all have those days sometimes!

Oh no!

When I first had my son (almost 2 years ago), I would put the milk in the freezer and the box of cereal in the fridge. It just happens. icon_razz.gif

tracycakes Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 10:46pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks guys! My husband just burst out laughing when I told him. Yeah, things aren't bad at all, I just shake my head at my stupidity. I had so many problems with this stupid card, it's just one more thing. When I first got my temporary card, the banker had me make the initial deposit at the atm to activate the card and it tagged the action as potential fraud & I had to call in to get the hold taken off. Then, 6 days later, I get a letter from the bank saying my funds had been on hold for 4 days without my knowledge - I was told they were available that day. Thankfully, the only transaction during that 4 days was ok. When I tried to activate my real card ( the one I just shredded), the vru didn't recognize the id # so I had to take it to the bank. So, it it just a comedy of errors. Shredding the card is just the 'icing on the cake'...pun intended.

I've only got to take all of my forms in to get my business license and get my sales tax permit and I'm legal. The printers are still working on my logo and the lawyers have to finalize the deal between me and the lady I'm renting from and I'm ready to go.

I'm just tired and stressed and my day job is really beginning to get to me. I'm really hoping the cake business takes off well and I get to eventually quit - but that is my goal for about a year from now.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Sorry this is so long. I'll quit whining now as it's all good.

cylstrial Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 12:13am
post #7 of 7

Good luck with your business! I hope it goes well and you can quit your day job!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%