Is Richwhip Liquid The Same As Bettercreme?

Decorating By tenleysmommy Updated 2 Aug 2009 , 11:13pm by JanH

tenleysmommy Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 4:58pm
post #1 of 5

I found a store near by that sells richwhip liquid,but didnt want to get it until I asked here. icon_biggrin.gif I know its probably here some where but I searched the bettercreme fun topic and couldn't find it.Thanks

4 replies
kakeladi Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 9:20pm
post #2 of 5

I have no idea but ....... it must be similar. If it was 'bettercreme' I'm sure they wouldn't call it something different as it is their product.
I have a feeling it might be closer to whipped topping you buy in the grocery - which would be too moist/wet.

JanH Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 9:34pm
post #3 of 5

Rich's Richwhip is a non-dairy topping (can be substituted for whipping cream), while Rich's Bettercreme is a non-dairy frosting/filling:
(Rich's Bettercreme sounds more heavy duty....)


tenleysmommy Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 10:56pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks,after posting I finally found my answer.But i very much appreciate your helpicon_smile.gif

JanH Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 11:13pm
post #5 of 5

You're very welcome. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%