What Kind Of Airbrush Is This?

Decorating By nicolesprinkle Updated 2 Aug 2009 , 3:02pm by Rylan

nicolesprinkle Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 12:00am
post #1 of 4

I saw this video on Youtube and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of airbrush this is and where I can get one? I really want to learn airbrushing, but I don't want to pay out the money for one now.


3 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 1:22am
post #2 of 4

I believe this a compressed can of air that you can buy at home renovation stores.It really isn't mean for food product though as I have read from other threads.

nicolesprinkle Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 2:53pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks! Compressed air from the hardware store definitely doesn't sound food safe to me! I really want to start airbrushing, but I don't have $200 to spend on one now. Any recommendations on a fairly cheap airbrush that will get the job done? I don't need anything fancy. I bought the airbrush spray in the can from wilton to use on a last minute cake that I didn't have time to color my fondant and I just loved it, but that little can was almost $4 and barley covered my baseball hat cake I made.

Rylan Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 3:02pm
post #4 of 4

Kiddiekakes, I would like to spend some time to thank you for giving us that information. You deserve some appreciation.

Quote by @%username% on %date%