Tappits In Australia

Decorating By sugarandslice Updated 2 Aug 2009 , 12:00pm by Makeitmemorable

sugarandslice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarandslice Posted 1 Aug 2009 , 10:45pm
post #1 of 9

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get tappits online in Australia. The supply sites I know of don't stock them.
Thanks,
Emma

8 replies
lthiele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lthiele Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 4:39am
post #2 of 9

Hi Emma - I just bought a set this week of the funky letters from Cupids Cake Decorating at Newcastle NSW. They are not listed on their website, but they definitely have them in their little store. The staff a really helpful and I'm sure if you ring they will do an order over the phone!
www.cupids.idl.com.au/index.phtml
HTH
Lauren icon_wink.gif

sugarandslice Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 5:14am
post #3 of 9

Thanks very much Lauren.
I've actually just ordered some stuff from Cupids, they're not posting it till tomorrow so maybe I can get them to include some tappits in the order. I had looked throughout their site and you're right, they're not listed there!
Again, thanks very much. icon_smile.gif

Sparklepop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sparklepop Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 9:36am
post #4 of 9

You could try Cake Deco http://cakedeco.com.au/index.asp look under FMM cutters they have quite a variety.
They are based in Melbourne and have a great variety of equipment.
Just in case you can't get what you want from Cupids thumbs_up.gif

sugarandslice Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 10:00am
post #5 of 9

Thanks very much Sparklepop. I'll have a look there too. I have to say, though, that I've not had a very good experience with cake deco recently. They sent me an order twice and charged me twice and then weren't at all apologetic. I'm sending it back tomorrow and hoping that they refund me asap!
But thanks for the tip. I had done a search on their site for tappits and nothing came up so I'll have more of a dig in FMM cutters and see what I can find.
Cheers, Emma icon_smile.gif

BarbaraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraK Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 10:38am
post #6 of 9

Try Champagne Cakes. Dawn's prices are cheaper than most places and her service is very good. She is located in Perth and goods are shipped very promptly.

http://www.champagnecakes.com.au/cutters2.html

Sparklepop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sparklepop Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 11:24am
post #7 of 9

Sorry you had a bad time with them emcm51, I've never ordered anything from them but think about it a lot LOL I was checking out their website just before that's why I suggested them. I have ordered things from Champagne Cakes that BarbaraK suggested and she is really good my order came promptly and she was very helpful. I have also dealt with Cupids and they are really good too.
Just for your info Tappits are quite often under cutters FMM brand, that could be why you have trouble finding them.
Hope you find what your looking for.

sugarandslice Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 11:40am
post #8 of 9

Thanks BarbaraK and Sparklepop. I'll have a look at Champagne Cakes. Hadn't heard of them, and it's always good to have a few suppliers to do price-comparison!
Cheers, Emma

Makeitmemorable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Makeitmemorable Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 12:00pm
post #9 of 9

Hi There,

Not sure where you are located but this place is in Castle Hill in Sydney - she does on line orders and ships quickly - I am not sure whether she has what you are looking for.

http://www.cakedecoratingcentral.com

Cheers, Kim

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%