Need Help With A Standing Shopping Bag Cake

Decorating By cookiedoescakes Updated 31 Jul 2009 , 6:53pm by jules5000

cookiedoescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiedoescakes Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 4:42pm
post #1 of 6

icon_cry.gif I need to know how to make a standing shopping bag cake. Please help! icon_cry.gif

5 replies
jules5000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules5000 Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 6:20pm
post #2 of 6

Have you looked at cakes much on the birthday cakes in the adult section(I am not talking naughty cakes) ? I have seen some on there that I bet if you wrote the person who did them they would help you. I will go see if I can find the one I am thinking of because it would be I think just the one. It was very classy. If I find it I willl write you back and let you know.

jules5000 Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 6:21pm
post #3 of 6

Have you looked at cakes much on the birthday cakes in the adult section(I am not talking naughty cakes) ? I have seen some on there that I bet if you wrote the person who did them they would help you. I will go see if I can find the one I am thinking of because it would be I think just the one. It was very classy. If I find it I willl write you back and let you know.

jules5000 Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 6:24pm
post #4 of 6

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 6:42pm
post #5 of 6

I did one. It was three layers of cake, stacked up like any other cake, if you want to go higher, I would use a separator plate or cardboards and dowels to support the upper layers.

jules5000 Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 6:53pm
post #6 of 6

I went back to look and there is a nice one by Hehsren and UpAt2am. If you write them I bet they would be glad to give you some helpful hints. Good Luck with it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%