Heath & Jackie Wedding Cake Photos!

Decorating By Jackie Updated 21 Oct 2009 , 12:37am by otomi

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 1 Aug 2009 , 9:30pm
post #91 of 111

I'm here at St. Charles looking at the stunning cakes at the Cake Gallery.

Leanne - Please keep up the good work. In my opinion. Your cake should be in a bridal magazine. You deserve to be recogized and I hope other cc members will nominate you for the spotlight. I am.

Jackie and Heath I forget the add thank you for starting this website. You have helped the cc community so much.

Michele25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michele25 Posted 1 Aug 2009 , 11:37pm
post #92 of 111

Best wishes and a lifetime of happiness to you and Heath! You and the cake looked gorgeous! Thank you for all you do!

misserica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misserica Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 12:47am
post #93 of 111

WOW!!!!!! Beyond words. You both looks fabulous too! Congratulations!

mariecar6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariecar6 Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 2:06am
post #94 of 111

I agree with everyone on the stunning cake that should be on a magazine, on Jackie's beauty and on wishing the happy couple the best of wishes. icon_biggrin.gif

Marie

caketease Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caketease Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 2:10am
post #95 of 111

Beautiful Bride, Handsome Groom, Gorgeous Cake! Congrats on your new beginnings.

miasuzzette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miasuzzette Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 3:13am
post #96 of 111

Congratulations! My best wishes for both of you. The Cake is so amazing... The Best and Blessings...

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 4:50am
post #97 of 111

Congratulations to you both Jackie and Heath! I wish you many many happy years together. You were a beautiful bride! That cake was really stunning. Leanne did a wonderful job. It looks like you had a steel pipe running up through the middle of that cake. Either the table was bolted to the floor or you had a lot more faith in those table legs than I would have. Again, wonderful job on the cake!

candy177 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candy177 Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 12:44am
post #98 of 111

Wow. Congrats! That is one hell of a cake!!!

cakefairy03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy03 Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 3:01am
post #99 of 111

Congratulations to you both! The cake is...more than words can describe!!! I really believe Leanne should get member spotlight.

I would love to hear more details too...cake flavor, fillings, # of servings etc. Please share!!! BTW, Jackie, you looked absolutely stunning. Best wishes!

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 3:26am
post #100 of 111

Congratulations Heath & Jackie on your marriage! I am very happy for you both. You have created a GREAT community for cake decorators and I'm glad that you were blessed with a strikingly gorgeous wedding cake.

Hmmmm icon_rolleyes.gif now then, when can we start planning a baby shower cake? thumbs_up.gif

LadyMike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadyMike Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 9:47am
post #101 of 111

Jackie, you were absolutely breathtaking! And, Heath, you looked so handsome! Two beautiful people inside and out.

Has anyone said anything about the Guinness Book of World Records for that cake?!?! Way to go Leanne!!!

Even if it's not the tallest, or heaviest, or the most layers, etc., it's loaded with more love, from more people, from all over the world than anyone can even imagine.

My family and I wish you the very best of days, and years to come in this marriage between two of the most amazing people ever.

You have dedicated yourselves to this site for so many people to gain insight from some of the most talented people in the world, and we love you for it.

God bless you both in your new journey and commitment to each other, and thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 1:19pm
post #102 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMike

Even if it's not the tallest, or heaviest, or the most layers, etc., it's loaded with more love, from more people, from all over the world than anyone can even imagine.

That's an awesome point LadyMike thumbs_up.gif

angllfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angllfish Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 3:48pm
post #103 of 111

Congrats on the big day! Everything looks wonderful!

kalida Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kalida Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 9:50pm
post #104 of 111

Ooh my! I am a bit late ,but would love to say congrats to you guys. Never go to bed angry like the old folk say icon_lol.gif WISH YOU MANY YEARS TOGETHER.

P.S. WOWZA ON THE CAKE icon_eek.gif STUNNING!!!!

Cakebelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakebelle Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 10:06pm
post #105 of 111

WOW!!!!!!!!! icon_eek.gif

AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!

natalka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
natalka Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 5:10pm
post #106 of 111

Congratulations Heath and Jackie!!!! Many, many blessing to you both!!!! party.gifparty.gif
Your cake was stunning, icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif
I don't think I've seen anything like that before around Seattle area, this is awesome beyong my words!!! thumbs_up.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif Great Job on the cake!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 2:49am
post #107 of 111

Congrats! Beautiful photos. I just celebrated my 10th anniversary on june 27th! Glad to share the day with you both. icon_smile.gif

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 12:44pm
post #108 of 111

I really just can't get over that cake. It's incredible! And, Jackie, you look stunning! Absolutely love your dress and your hair is gorgeous.

Congratulations, you two, and I wish you the very best!

how-sweet-it-is Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
how-sweet-it-is Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 8:00pm
post #109 of 111

ABSOULTLY AMAZING CAKE! CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF U.MANY WONDERFUL YRS 2GETHER. TY FOR SURING!

Tee-Y Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tee-Y Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 10:31am
post #110 of 111

Congratulations to you both and THAT CAKE is flabbergasting icon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif and nothing less than what you two wonderful people deserve thumbs_up.gif !God bless you both and may your union be joyful and forever interesting in Jesus name-AMEN!!!!!!!

otomi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
otomi Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 12:37am
post #111 of 111

Congratulations!!! beautiful cake. God Bless you =) =)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%