Any Pet Owners?

Lounge By Rylan Updated 4 Aug 2009 , 1:19pm by MissRobin

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 3:01pm
post #31 of 34

Thanks Rylan! I'm pretty sure she's the CUTEST EVER!!!! PITA when she weasels herself between my son and I...which she ALWAYS does....but she's great!

I've been wanting to try the PediPaws, too, but I'm afraid Schatzie will be scared of it. She's a little princess getting her nails done (lays on her back in my lap) so I'd hate to ruin it!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that cat!!! That's what I would be thinking for sure!!!

misserica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misserica Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 6:50pm
post #32 of 34

Holy cow, I consider myself the craziest dog mom and I have never heard of this. I have two labs and I do not recall the vet ever mentioning this. I am going to have to ask.

And the Toby commercial is hysterical, everyone in my house loves it. My female lab has a tendency to scoot on the floor to tell me its time to go out and whoever sees her will say "Brooklyn is doing Toby"!

About the Pedi-Paws, if anyone gets it can you update us and let us know how it works? I like to trim my dogs nail sat home because getting the two horses in the car etc is a pain. I just got the Furminator deshedding tool and boy oh boy does it work, its expensive but worth every penny!!

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 12:52pm
post #33 of 34

I have one dog that is about 9 years. I did not have to do this until about a year ago. For some reason she was sick with diarrhea and ever since then she has had problems. I just have her worked on by either a vet or a groomer to fix the problem.

MissRobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissRobin Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 1:19pm
post #34 of 34

I have a golden retriever, and I have to get hers glands emptied reguarly. The first time I ever knew anything about this, is when I saw her scooting her butt on the floor and I freaked and thought she had worms, took her to the vet and he told me that she had too much fluid and it needed to be drained.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%