Tlc's Ultimate Cake Off??

Lounge By mindy1204 Updated 12 Oct 2009 , 1:04pm by cylstrial

deli1777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deli1777 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 9:00pm
post #121 of 127

If you want to let the Network to know what you think, you can post a comment about Ultimate Cake Off on the Cake Boss blog:
http://blogs.discovery.com/tlc_cake_boss/2009/08/if-you-love-buddys-cakes-then-the-ultimate-cake-off-is-the-perfect-compliment-to-your-love-of-confections---in-the-sneak-pe.html

Or, you can email viewer relations with a programming comment or question:
http://extweb.discovery.com/viewerrelations

SJ169 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SJ169 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 9:38pm
post #122 of 127
Quote:
Quote:

Did anyone else notice on the opening credits of the show, where they show all the clips from previous shows, the cake that the top tier falls off and smashes on the floor? Is that not Mark Randazzo's wedding cake with the sugar work on the bottom? I swear it's the same cake..... They did not show anything like that on the show....

I noticed that too!! I swore it was Mark's cake and I kept waiting for it to fall ..but it didnt.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:11pm
post #123 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ169

Quote:
Quote:

Did anyone else notice on the opening credits of the show, where they show all the clips from previous shows, the cake that the top tier falls off and smashes on the floor? Is that not Mark Randazzo's wedding cake with the sugar work on the bottom? I swear it's the same cake..... They did not show anything like that on the show....

I noticed that too!! I swore it was Mark's cake and I kept waiting for it to fall ..but it didnt.

It is his cake without the carousel in it. The people that are pushing the cake up the ramp are wearing a different color jacket than his team wore. So methinks it is the production crew manufacturing some drama.

chelseak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelseak Posted 10 Oct 2009 , 1:46am
post #124 of 127

Oh those sneaky production people!! icon_smile.gif

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 11:16pm
post #125 of 127

I've been out of town without cable. did the episode with sugarshack (sharon) air yet?

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 12:31pm
post #126 of 127

Lea -

Sharon and I would love to come back to Winnie, but not sure when we can make that happen together. icon_sad.gif Probably not this year.

Sharon's episode was last week. Hopefully, they will run reruns of the series.

Jen icon_smile.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 1:04pm
post #127 of 127

I can't wait to see tonight's challenge!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%