Recent Difficulties With Cc Home Page

Decorating By kylekaitlyn Updated 29 Jul 2009 , 10:21am by brincess_b

kylekaitlyn Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 4:07am
post #1 of 4

Lately, when I go to the CC home page, the newest forum posts and latest pics seem to remain "stuck" for extended periods of time. Is anyone else having the same problem. I'm thinking there is some glitch - (or I have a VERY cranky computer). Has anyone reported this, or does anyone know how I could go about doing so. I really love popping on througout the day to see the new cakes and posts. I think I am going through withdrawls. icon_cry.gif

3 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 4:17am
post #2 of 4

Nope, you're not alone. It's been happening to me, too, for days now.

I also can't get a reply I post to just go through - it waits, and waits, and waits, and then I get a timed out page. The post reply goes through, but heck, I don't have all day, ya know?

I faithfully clear my cache when I log on, and right before I log off, so I know that's not the problem.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

kylekaitlyn Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 4:29am
post #3 of 4

I know how you feel. I find myself getting frustrated. I have posted pics that take forever and a day to load only to find that they never even go to the home page. I know it's silly, but I like to see them there and get the feedback from the many viewers. I have been trying to be more diligent about checking the latest uploads link, but like everyone else, I'm busy and like things to be simple and "in my face."

brincess_b Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 10:21am
post #4 of 4

its been reported several times, most of the mesages are in the technical forum. basically, they are still working on stuff.
xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%