Come & Join Us For A Class With Jennifer Dontz In Michig

Decorating By Peridot Updated 29 Jul 2009 , 12:47pm by JenniferMI

Peridot Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 2:25pm
post #1 of 7

I am so excited about this class that I wanted to let everyone know about it and..... I get to attend ..... this is like the best thing that I can imagine!!

This two day class will feature the making of the following gumpaste flowers/berries:

Gerbera daisy, tulip, alstroemeria, hypericum berry spray and pointsettia. Class will be held in Manistee, MI at Jennifer's home!!!! For more information, please PM Jennifer at: JenniferMI

Dates are Sept. 26/27, 2009

I am so happy and excited - WOW - a class taught by Jennifer - my dream come true!! Hope you will join us, too! Don't miss this great opportunity!!

6 replies
cylstrial Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 2:51pm
post #2 of 7

Do you know how much she is charging?

And is it a two day class? Or she is just offering the same class both days?

Peridot Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 6:59pm
post #3 of 7

Jennifer's class is TWO days.

The total cost is $250.00 for the two days. A $125.00 deposit is required to hold your spot, balance due no later than 2 weeks before class.

Jennifer supplies all of the supplies to complete your flowers. There are items that you will also need to bring along - she will supply that list. She can also send you pics of what we will be creating in class - PM her for that. Oh - and lunch is provided both days.

I am just so excited about this class - her cakes and sugar flowers are fantastic. I also have her DVD's which are great. I have wanted to take one of her classes for so long but they always seem to be held in Florida or California or Canada - too far away for me. But being in Michigan is something that I can manage and afford.

Let me know if you decide to attend. It would be great meeting another CC'er.

cylstrial Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 7:05pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks for all of the info! I would love to go! I'll just have to see if we can make it happen!

Rylan Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 7:55pm
post #5 of 7

Gosh I've been wantin to take her classes SOOOOOOOOO BAD. I also want to have lunch with her.

cylstrial Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 11:28am
post #6 of 7

Maybe you could organize a class for her to come and teach out there Rylan! I've heard of several people doing that. Maybe contact her and see how many people she has to have. Then get out there and round the cake people up.

I wouldn't think it'd be too hard in your area. Lots of people...

JenniferMI Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 12:47pm
post #7 of 7

Who knows....Vegas could be a 2010 class destination icon_smile.gif

There is lots of interest for 2010 classes, please watch the class tab. More than likely, it will be early fall and dates will be plugged in for the next year. We have a GREAT time in class. This one will be especially nice since it's at my house....I can cook better stuff icon_smile.gif

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%