Decorating By dancing2thatbeat Updated 28 Jul 2009 , 5:34am by dancing2thatbeat

dancing2thatbeat Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 11:55pm
post #1 of 4

I have a quick question. icon_biggrin.gif

So, I wanted to know since I don't have letter cookie cutters. Is there any way to get nicely cut letters with fondant/gumpaste without them?

I heard something about wax paper and printing out the letters on your computer but I'm very confused.

Help? icon_razz.gif

3 replies
leah_s Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 1:06am
post #2 of 4

I think you're referring to using the Cricut machine.

Rylan Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 3:05am
post #3 of 4

You can use a cricut machine and you can also print out letters on the computer and use that as a guide. You basically make a cut out with you exacto knife.

dancing2thatbeat Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 5:34am
post #4 of 4

Thank you icon_smile.gif That should work, I believe!

Quote by @%username% on %date%