Coverng Cake Seperators????

Decorating By splash2splat Updated 28 Jul 2009 , 3:20am by Rylan

splash2splat Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 6:58pm
post #1 of 5

Okay i'm not sure if I gave them the right name but my quesiton is ... The foam core or cake boards that you set each tier on what do you cover them with and how so they are food safe>


4 replies
leah_s Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 7:34pm
post #2 of 5

I don't cover mine. But then my cardboards are sitting on an SPS plate.
Generally, cardboards are called cardboards and separators are the plastic plates.

__Jamie__ Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 7:38pm
post #3 of 5

Glad Press n Seal

splash2splat Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 9:02pm
post #4 of 5

Jamie thank you so much

Rylan Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 3:20am
post #5 of 5

I use plastic wrap but Jamie's suggestion is great.

Quote by @%username% on %date%