What Is This?

Decorating By lilym Updated 28 Jul 2009 , 7:43pm by PinkZiab

lilym Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 6:04pm
post #1 of 4

Hi All,

I haven't been able to attached picture. Since last week. I have place it in my photo album. (Wedding). Need to know what has been used for the design? Emboss, stencil or royal icing. Thanks for your help!

3 replies
Rylan Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 6:14pm
post #2 of 4

It looks embossed. I'm thinking it was piped and softened the outline with a brush.

lilym Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 5:22pm
post #3 of 4

if it is emboss, i haven't seen a pattern like anywhere. Does anybody knows?

PinkZiab Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 7:43pm
post #4 of 4

It just looks like royal icing piping to me... they probably didn't use a pattern. A lot of the most beautiful scrollwork is done freehand.

Quote by @%username% on %date%