What Is This?

Decorating By lilym Updated 27 Jul 2009 , 7:24am by xstitcher

lilym Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 12:08am
post #1 of 4

Help need to know. Is it stencil, emboss or royal icing?

For some reason i can't attached the picture. i'd even posted on my folder. Is the wedding picture is kind of blurry.

3 replies
Deb_ Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 12:13am
post #2 of 4

What is what? I don't see anything icon_lol.gif

Rylan Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 5:41am
post #3 of 4

There has currently been a problem with that feature.

xstitcher Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 7:24am
post #4 of 4

I looked at the pic in your photos and like you said it is very blurry. Did you by any chance enlarge/zoom in the pic before uploading it? Do you have another picture of it.

Anyway, if I had to guess I would say that it was either piped on with a small round tip or it had been stenciled on.

Quote by @%username% on %date%