What Tip Makes The Huge Frosting Swirls On Cupcakes?

Baking By CarrieBear Updated 26 Jul 2009 , 8:21pm by CarrieBear

CarrieBear Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 3

im sure this has been asked a thousand times but which frosting tip makes the giant swirls on top of cupcakes,not the round tip but the jagged tip. hopfully that makes sense, if not i can post an example.
and where can i get it online? Ive looked at places around here and havent found anything that looks right. i have the 50 piece wilton set but i dont see one that is that large that would do what im looking for...


2 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 7:50pm
post #2 of 3

It's tip 1M. If you have Hobby Lobby there, they sell it by itself. Otherwise, I've heard it's in the cupcake decorating kit that Wilton put out recently.

CarrieBear Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 8:21pm
post #3 of 3


Quote by @%username% on %date%