Anyone Into Ordering Photos.....

Lounge By JawdroppingCakes Updated 26 Jul 2009 , 6:29pm by playingwithsugar

JawdroppingCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JawdroppingCakes Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 5:25pm
post #1 of 2

I am posting this here because my dad has a cabinet shop that is not doing well with the way the economy is. He has always been into photography and has decided to do this on the side to help out my family with payments. In my dads household it is only him, my mom, my sister and my nephew that is home bound due to "catastrpohic" brain damage. Due to this he has severe epilepsy, on his good days he will have about 12 to 15 seizures a day and on his bad days he can have up to 30 a day. My mom and dad run their cabinet shop but like I said, the economy is hurting them really bad right now. My dad is a very talented and hard working man. If anyone is into any types of photographs, whether it is one that you already have and would like to have fixed or would like to look at some of the thousands that he had personally taken himself I am sure that you will find something that you will love. Thanks for reading this. The website is www.tasajillophoto.com. Take a look around the site even if it is for fun!

1 reply
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 6:29pm
post #2 of 2

Sure, I'll take a look. I wish he lived closer - I want a closet turned into a china cabinet.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%