Imbc Question

Decorating By maude Updated 26 Jul 2009 , 11:38pm by maude

maude Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 11:23am
post #1 of 3

I want to try IMBC but noy sure which recipe to use. I saw one that says to use caster sugar, what is caster sugar, I never heard that term before?

2 replies
antonia74 Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 11:04pm
post #2 of 3

You were probably looking at a British recipe.

It's just a UK term for superfine white sugar. It has a finer grain than the regular store-bought granulated sugar we get here in North America.

You can buy it as "jelly sugar" or "superfine sugar" here....or just use a recipe that doesn't use it. Martha's is great:

Here's an excellent step-by-step how-to for you too:


maude Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks for the grat info Antonia

Quote by @%username% on %date%