Personalized Photo Cake Idea...

Decorating By makeyousmile Updated 24 Jul 2009 , 3:25am by PhotoFrost

makeyousmile Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 12:55am
post #1 of 8

I work for a company that has a really cool photo calendar product. You can personalize anyone's name in the image. i thought this idea would be great for edible sheets! I would love to get people's opinion because I think this could be a good product to sell. Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated! They have a website where you can actually test it with your own name to see how it would look, and it's free http://www.vdpcalendars.com

7 replies
Unlimited Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 1:18am
post #2 of 8

Photoshop will also allow you to alter photos. I don't understand what you would like opinions on... what idea?

makeyousmile Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 1:42am
post #3 of 8

I thought it would be a good idea and easy for people who don't have Photoshop, or the skill to create something so "real" looking. These images can be produced in a matter of minutes, not hours. I was wondering if people thought it would be a marketable product.

makeyousmile Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 1:45am
post #4 of 8

I thought it would be a good idea and easy for people who don't have Photoshop, or the skill to create something so "real" looking. These images can be produced in a matter of minutes, not hours. I was wondering if people thought it would be a marketable product.

makeyousmile Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 1:45am
post #5 of 8

makeyousmile Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 1:47am
post #6 of 8

Unlimited Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 3:05am
post #7 of 8

Marketable in what industry? I don't see the cake idea part... please enlighten us.

PhotoFrost Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 3:25am
post #8 of 8

I kind of get the idea you are talking about, it would be an easy way to add a name to a not so common picture. Overall though since you are limited to your choices as to what you can do with them, I do not believe it would go over well. Sorry icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%