Ohio Cake Decorators?

Decorating By ttehan4 Updated 11 Oct 2009 , 9:54am by Loucinda

ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 12:46pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all.

I live in Springfield (central) Ohio. I was wondering if there is any other ohio bakers that would be interested in possible starting a monthly cake club. We could meet up to chat about our cakes, share tips and tricks, or just a little of this and that.

4 replies
ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 1:24pm
post #2 of 5

bump please

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 2:02pm
post #3 of 5

We have a club in the Columbus area -Central Ohio Sugar Artists - we meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Powell United Methodist church from 7 - 9 pm.

ksmith1012 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ksmith1012 Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 2:36am
post #4 of 5

Sorry I am several months late- but is the central ohio group still meeting? ttehan- did you get in touch with a group? I'm still a bit of a newbie- but I take my caking quite seriously and am looking to get in touch with other decorators to share tips and ideas. Feel free to pm me! I would love to be apart of a network of decorators! =)

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 9:54am
post #5 of 5

Yes, the Central Ohio Sugar Artists are still going strong! We meet the 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Powell United Methodist Church from 7 - 9 pm. The first 20 minutes of the meeting is devoted to the business side of the club - the rest of the time we share ideas and usually have someone either demo or do a hands on for the members. You are more than welcome to attend! If you have any questions, please pm me and I will do what I can to help you out. (our meeting for October is this Tuesday the 13th)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%