Must Be Wedding Season

Decorating By BeeBoos-8599_ Updated 23 Jul 2009 , 1:27pm by cylstrial

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 1:56am
post #1 of 6

Ahhhh wedding season, the flowers, the gawdy bridesmaid dresses, the whiney brides and most of all Pecker cakes. That is the only reason that I can think of to explain all of the pecker pics that have been posted on here lately. I am just wondering when it will be safe to let my 4 year old sit next to me and look at the recently posted pictures again.

5 replies
jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 2:45am
post #2 of 6

Isn't the naughty pics section something you have to actually "turn on" to be able to see? If you have that feature turned on, couldn't you just log out and browse the pics as a lurker? Or see if you can get the naughty pics taken off. I bet tech support could help with that. I know my hubby can't see the naughty pics when he is looking at cake central on his computer.

jonahsmom Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 2:52am
post #3 of 6

Okay, here's how to shut it off (I'm assuming you have it on otherwise there is a HUGE glitch in the system!!!)

Go to galleries and scroll down to the naughty cake section and click the underlined "click here to request access." There should be a box that comes up that says "No--Please block these areas."

That should fix your issue. Again, I'm assuming you have it turned on. If not, it's definitely a tech support problem!

HTH!

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 3:08am
post #4 of 6

Well, that may explain it. I think I did turn it on at one point but I guess I just did not realize that they were being "edited" out of the last downloaded pics (duh). Yeah, I will definately go turn it off. Thanks I would not have thought about it.

jonahsmom Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 12:38pm
post #5 of 6

Glad to help! I don't mind seeing those pics myself because sometimes they're pretty, ahem, creative! But, I have a 6 year old that I don't want seeing them either, so I totally understand!!!! He's inquisitive enough... icon_redface.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 1:27pm
post #6 of 6

Yep! You definitely had to turn that on in order to get in there. I thought your post was super funny about all the pecker's though. LOL. Thanks for the laugh!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%