Pink Panther

Decorating By BeeBoos-8599_ Updated 23 Jul 2009 , 3:13am by BeeBoos-8599_

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 1:53am
post #1 of 3

My daughter is turning 6 in October and she wants a Pink Panther party. I have the original Wilton pan and found some pink panther chocolate bar wrappers but the issue I am having is finding ANYTHING with the pink panther on it for decorations. If anyone has anything they have found and could give me a hand I would appreciate it. I plan on doing Pink Balloons and maybe chocolate brown but besides just pink plates etc.... I really cannot find anything.

2 replies
lynda-bob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynda-bob Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 2:27am
post #2 of 3

When we have parties that have obscure character themes we buy clear plates and glue stick pics printed off the internet to the bottom so the pic shows thru plate. We print pics to put on homemade candy bags and make our own game (maybe pin the tail type) but w/ the character we r using. Also, buy an appropriate colored flat type pinata and glue a 'puter printed pic on that, too. HTH icon_smile.gif

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 23 Jul 2009 , 3:13am
post #3 of 3

Well arent you the clever one! I would not have thought about gluing the pics to the plates. I did think about the pin the tail on the panther idea. Leave it to my Emma to choose something like this ( i guess I can thank the Boomerang channel). Thanks for the ideas.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%