Big Brother 11!!!!

Lounge By Cakepro Updated 9 Sep 2009 , 3:54am by melodyscakes

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 10:38pm
post #1 of 92

Wow, it's been little more than a week and I am HOOKED on watching this year's uber-paranoid bunch of freaks and geeks! LOL

I usually wait a few weeks to see who I like and who I dislike, but things solidified for me quickly.

Russell, Jessie, Lydia, Chyma ~ GAG ME. Can't stand the sight of them!

Jordan, Brendan, Jeff ~ like 'em.

Jury's still out: Kevin, Laura, Michelle, Natalie.

Watching eagerly: Ronnie.

So, whatcha think of this season's cast of characters? icon_smile.gif

91 replies
michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 12:36am
post #2 of 92

I'm watching, too. Since they always have to have a gimmick, I think the clique thing is actually a pretty good idea. Ronnie is getting a little bit big for his britches, I thnk that he better watch himself or he's out.

Cakepro Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 6:06pm
post #3 of 92

Hey Michelle, are you reading the spoiler sites? I haven't read too much...yet. I think I will catch up this weekend with what all is really happening in that house.

Cheyanne25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cheyanne25 Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 6:26pm
post #4 of 92

So happy there are other BB fans!

I don't have cable so I watch all the episodes on youtube.

Last season I couldn't wait for Jessie to leave the house. But I was thrilled to see him come back, there's something about the guy that I just LOVE to hate.

Ronnie.... I've got to say I'm not a fan. And I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that he'll be gone soon. I'd say he's lucky he's HOH this round or he might be up on the block. Half of the house doesn't like him because he betrayed him, and the other half are starting to realize that he's more than just the nerdy side kick and those folks like to put any threat they see up on the block.

michellenj Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 8:44pm
post #5 of 92

I'm glad Laura is gone, and that she revealed to everyone what a liar Ronnie is. Jordan is pretty likeable to me. Actually, I really don't dislike anyone yet, other than Ronnie and Jessie. I love how Russell has been harrassing Ronnie, and Ronnie cries.

I have lurked a little bit on Survivor Sucks. Is anything going on that's interesting?

AverageMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AverageMom Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 1:36am
post #6 of 92

I like Laura, once we got to know her more. I cannot STAND Chima. Right now, Jeff is my favourite. Should be an interesting week with Jessie in charge once again.

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 10:57am
post #7 of 92

When is BB on? I've not seen it in years!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 26 Jul 2009 , 9:05pm
post #8 of 92

I should've know that cakepro & michelle would've started a BB thread again. icon_smile.gif How ya'll doing? I said I was not going to watch BB this year because of the last 2 years of nothing but bleep this bleep that but I tell you I had to take a peek! I missed the 1st 2 shows but watched the others. OK.... I'm hooked again!! So far everyone seems calmer with their mouths then previous seasons. I'm rooting for Jeff. I think that's Jeff. The one that talks to the blond girl. See I don't know names! I can't stand Jesse or Sheema (however it's spelled)! I have never seen anyone meaner on BB then her. Why in the world would they bring Jesse back? Go figure! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi ladies! Good to see ya'll~

michellenj Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 12:30am
post #9 of 92

I was wondering where turtle was!

According to one spoiler site, there have been a couple of hookups in the house already.

Oh, shoot! I just realized that it's on right now. C'mon, dvr, don't let me down now.

tcturtleshell Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 3:20am
post #10 of 92

I've only seen 2 shows so far & I can bet who the hookups are.. Jordan & Jeff. That tattoo girl & Jesse? Or Jesse & that martial arts chick. See I don't know the names yet. LOL! That's weird for a die hard fan! LOL icon_smile.gif

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 3:58am
post #11 of 92

I'm ready to see Ronnie go. he thought he was all that and got a bit cocky, I'm sure Jessie will back door him just to make the other houseguest happy and he looks like a good guy.
I love/hate Jessie. can't decide which it is. icon_smile.gif
I love the blond, Lord she is so dingy you have to love her.
I like the blond girl that has the tatoos also.
and the little gay guy, he's fun to watch.

I love the have and have nots! very funny to watch the have nots!

melody

tcturtleshell Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 2:49pm
post #12 of 92

hi Melody!

I don't like the blond with the tats because she starts something & doesn't finish it then goes off & cries because they hurt her feelings. She acts so big & bad she needs to back it up (without violence of course LOL) icon_smile.gifShe needs to also listen to the gay guy. He might win this game. He seems very smart. I think Jesse is going to back door Casey. Jesse will always do what is good for Jesse. Oh I don't like him!

I don't like how BB is taping things. Like last week they showed Russel being so mean to Ronnie then last night they shown that they have a secret alliance. I like to know what's going on. LOL!

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 2:12am
post #13 of 92

I missed a couple of shows, they got erased off the dvr before I could watch them.

I am really anxious to see who Jessie backdoors. I'm sure thats what he will do.

hello turtle!!

michellenj Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 4:44pm
post #14 of 92

I hate hate hate Ronnie. It's good to have someone to hate, though, hehe. Jordan does seem like the dingly little sister to me. The people I think are just kind of "meh" are Casey and Michelle.

Supposedly, the hookups were Jessie and Lydia (tats girl) and Jeff and Jordan.

mw902 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mw902 Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 5:50pm
post #15 of 92

OH NO!!!!!! I just found this thread, now I am NEVER going to get anything done! I am already addicted to cc, and big brother so now i can talk about bb on cc! LOL! I am in heaven! You can go to jokersupdates. com and they give a play by play of the day, or be a TOTAL addict like me and get the live feeds! When you watch the feeds, its like you are watching a different show, you get to see everything not just what CBS wants you to see. But beware it is just as addicting as CC!!!

tika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tika Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 8:17pm
post #16 of 92

More people who love BB like I do. I don't goto the spoliler site but I do watch BB after dark on showtime. BTW Jessie did backdoor Casey even after Casey confronted him about it. Needless to say the house is not very happy with that decision. House love triangle is Jessie, Lydia and natalie (who still hasn't revealed her true age.) Lydia and Natalie can't stand each other.

My faves in the house are Jordan, Jeff, and Kevin. Can't stand Jessie don't know why he got picked to return. I would have loved to see Will (I think he was BB2) run the house. He would have given Ronnie a run for his money.

jymorgan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jymorgan Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 8:37pm
post #17 of 92

I was dealing with a crying little boy during the first episode when everyone was telling about themselves. What did Natalie say her real age was? She's 18 right?

mw902 Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 9:10pm
post #18 of 92

No, jymorgan she is really 24 just lied to everyone about her age, she did telll jessie the truth though. NAtalie is really trying to cause some trouble right now, with her vote and now she is starting on Lydia, i just dont like her much!

jymorgan Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 9:57pm
post #19 of 92

OMG she's 24! She acts 18! She gets on my nerves too! She's all jealous about Lydia spending time with Jessie (barf!) but she is the one with a boyfriend!

And don't get me started with Ronnie either. One day I love him the next day I hate him. He really thinks he is running the show!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 29 Jul 2009 , 11:27pm
post #20 of 92

Hello again ladies! Another BB season...

My likes and dislikes are about the same as everyone else so far. Of course, they are always subject to change. lol

Lydia and Jessie have had sex in the house. Grody. Natalie's been dropping the L word with him and she has a boyfriend. What do they see in that twerp? We like to call him Foghorn Leghorn.

jymorgan Posted 30 Jul 2009 , 1:01am
post #21 of 92

Ironbaker how do you know that? If that's true then all I have to say is EWWWWWWWWWWWW! He was probably looking at himself in the mirror when they did it! icon_lol.gif

mw902 Posted 30 Jul 2009 , 5:04am
post #22 of 92

LOL jy! It was on the LIVE FEEDS!!! They have been doing "stuff" since about week 2!!! LOL!

michellenj Posted 30 Jul 2009 , 4:02pm
post #23 of 92

Have yu all seen this? It's popularity #s from CBS's site.

With 2000 +

1. Jeff (2306)
2. Jordan (2023)

With 1500-1999

3. Casey (171icon_cool.gif
4. Lydia (1565)

With 1000-1499

5. Michele (1049)

With 500-999

6. Laura (894)
7. Russell (790)
8. Jessie (783)
9. Braden (739)
10. Kevin (725)

With 1-499

11. Natalie (425)
12. Ronnie (357)
13. Chima (251)

Cakepro Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 1:39am
post #24 of 92

Hello everyone ~ CC/BB veterans and the newcomers! icon_smile.gif

Thanks for posting the popularity of the players...I do adore Jeff and Laura. Jeff is such a handsome man! And not self-absorbed like the meatheads Jessie and Russell.

Who is everyone voting for to have the secret power? You have through midnight on Tuesday, Aug. 4th to vote at www.cbs.com/bigbrother

Sad about tonight's eviction because it's from the side of the house that I favor (not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet) but it is the person I prefer to go between the two nominees.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY GET RONNIE OUT!! LOL!

jymorgan Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 4:35am
post #25 of 92

Rusell wins HOH! Jeff gave it to him!

Everybody vote for Jeff!!! He's the only decent guy left!

Cakepro Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 1:04pm
post #26 of 92

Ohhhhh.....no spoilers please! icon_sad.gif I was really looking forward to Sunday's episode so I could see who won HOH, as I've been really disciplined about not going to the spoiler sites.

tika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tika Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 5:44pm
post #27 of 92

Jeff will definately have my vote.....

michellenj Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 2:10pm
post #28 of 92

I definitely think that they should give the special power to one of the "good" houseguests.

Cakepro Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 4:18pm
post #29 of 92

I'm guessing since the voting is open through midnight tonight, they'll award the special power to someone after the eviction on Thursday. This season has not disappointed me yet! icon_smile.gif

We have so much good TV on right now, even though it's summer! Wipeout, BB, Amazing Wedding Cakes, Ultimate Cake-Off, Cake Boss....is Ace of Cakes still making new episodes? I haven't watched that show in months now. MUCH prefer AWC and CB.

michellenj Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 3:06am
post #30 of 92

I missed the episode tonight. Did I miss anything good?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%