People Are Ridiculous..but Make Me Giggle Every Now & Th

Decorating By CristyInMiami Updated 20 Jul 2009 , 11:14pm by kakeladi

CristyInMiami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CristyInMiami Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 7:07pm
post #1 of 4

I get an email from a girl that wants a cake in the shape of a purse with MAC cosmetic coming out of it (all edible).

Sounds reasonable right? Guess again...

She wants it, but,I have to use the buttercream and the mix that they use at PUBLIX. This is a supermarket in Florida like Albertsons.

It has to be like this because its teh only cake her friend likes. So i wrote "I can definitely make the cake with MY bc and my batter"

My husband and i laughed at the email and now joke around:

"Hey can you make me a burger with the meat from Mcdonalds, the bread from BK and the cheese from Wendy's...Thanks!"

3 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 7:25pm
post #2 of 4

omg, we use the Wendy's/BK/Taco Bell thing around here, too!! icon_lol.gif

Floors me .... if they want Kroger icing, I invite them to buy their cake at Kroger. My icing doesn't taste like Kroger icing ... for a reason.

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 8:50pm
post #3 of 4

Along these same lines. I was at a Sam's club Sat morning. There had to be 75 sheet cakes marked for orders ready to be picked up. How in the world do you sell a cake to people with palates like cement trucks. I don't consider walmart cakes, cakes. LOLOL They are stick to the roof of your mouth glue.

Mike

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 11:14pm
post #4 of 4

.........Sam's club......had to be 75 sheet cakes....ready to be picked up. How in the world do you sell a cake to people with palates like cement trucks..........

I've had a Sam's club cake and several from Costco and they were good. I've also had a couple of bad ones from Costco.....not cement but sour (as in spoiled)!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%