Florida Baker Needs A Cake In Conniticut...anyone Help?

Decorating By Connieh1968 Updated 22 Jul 2009 , 4:34pm by marion123

Connieh1968 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Connieh1968 Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 9:20pm
post #1 of 6

I am heading to Norwalk CT to do a cake for my friend who is getting married there. She expects me to pack my kitchen and come on. I am looking for a baker to bake my cake, but I will decorate. I need a 8 inch lemon with lemon filling, a 10 inch orange with some type of orange filling and then a chocolate cake with choc ginache filling.

If anyone is interested, will you please email me at [email protected].

Thanks so much...oh this is for pick up on July 29 (late) or July 30th, early in the morning.

5 replies
marion123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marion123 Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 7:57pm
post #2 of 6

Hello - - I read your post and I am from CT.. Wanted to tell you that if you can't find anyone to make your cakes & I hope I don't offend you by saying this, but I wanted to give you the names of some great bakeries in the Norwalk area that you could call them and have them make your cakes and then you can decorate them. I don't know the phone #'s, but I can give you the names & their towns. These bakeries are really, really good.. Good Luck

1. Great Cakes Westport, CT
2. Stew's Lenords Norwalk,CT
3. Billy's Bakery Fairifeld, CT
4. Luigi's Bakery Bridgeport, CT and Trumbul, CT **a 15-20 mintue ride from Norwalk, CT)
5. Crumbs Westport, CT
7. Ambrosia's Bakery Milford, CT **a 20-25- mintue ride from Norwalk

Carissa

Connieh1968 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Connieh1968 Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 11:47pm
post #3 of 6

Why would that offend me? I appreciate it. Some of them I've already called, but they can't do for me what I want. Do you do cakes?

marion123 Posted 22 Jul 2009 , 4:33pm
post #4 of 6

Hi there.. How are you making out in your search? I also have one more bakery that might help..
Try Franics Bakery ... They are White Plains Road in Trumbull.

I do bake cakes.. Not professional, just for fun for my family and friends bdays and special events..

Where is your friend getting married at?

marion123 Posted 22 Jul 2009 , 4:33pm
post #5 of 6

Hi there.. How are you making out in your search? I also have one more bakery that might help..

I do bake cakes.. Not professional, just for fun for my family and friends bdays and special events..

marion123 Posted 22 Jul 2009 , 4:34pm
post #6 of 6

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%