Help!! Can't Find Cake Picture

Decorating By phoufer Updated 18 Jul 2009 , 5:22am by phoufer

phoufer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
phoufer Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 3:31am
post #1 of 13

I have been looking all night for the photo of a bride doll cake with bridesmaid doll cakes done in green. I don't know what happened to my photo, it is gone. I don't know who the op is. I am doing the same cakes for a bridal shower that I need to start on tomorrow. Bride emailed me with questions about the detail of the cakes icon_eek.gif. and I can't answer her until I find the pic. Please help me locate it if you can.

12 replies
phoufer Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 3:36am
post #2 of 13

another detail is the that there are name tags on the dresses I think one of the names is shannon. TIA

SpringFlour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpringFlour Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 3:43am
post #3 of 13

Are you sure it wasn't a quince cake? There are a TON of quince doll cakes, sometimes with multiple dolls. You might search in that gallery. I'd do it, but it's time to go put my kids to bed!

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 3:46am
post #5 of 13

Are they like the 3D style with the barbie doll-type top and then the dress is made of cake?

I'm up for a bit, so I'll try searching...

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 3:48am
post #6 of 13

double post...

phoufer Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 3:49am
post #7 of 13

No that isn't it but close!

phoufer Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 3:55am
post #8 of 13

The bride dress is on a black form and the bridesmaids dresses are a light shade of green. Itsmylife I Love your avatar! BonJovi rocks, I took my 30 yr old daughter to a concert not too long ago and she only went so I didn't have to go alone. After the concert she said OMG that is one sexy man!

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 4:02am
post #9 of 13

He has certainly aged well..... this past year, I saw him in Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Boston & Sayreville. Everyone thinks I'm nuts. Thank GOD I have a VERY understanding husband who has no problem with taking the time off to stay with the kids so I can go. I went alone to every concert... still had a great time!!

Still lookin for your pic...... icon_smile.gif

phoufer Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 4:06am
post #10 of 13

I would have gone alone if I had to but it was nice of her to come along. I bet she would go again she loved it. Yes he has aged well, better looking with age. Thanks for continuing to look for me. I have tried searching under everything I can think of and still haven't found it.

CarriM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarriM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarriM Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 5:02am
post #12 of 13

Double post

phoufer Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 5:22am
post #13 of 13

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the one, thank you CarriM! Thank you all so much for searching for me I appreciate it so much. CCer's are awesome!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%