Cutters For This?

Decorating By Kitagrl Updated 17 Jul 2009 , 6:00pm by __Jamie__

Kitagrl Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 4:58pm
post #1 of 9

I assume this cake is buttercream with fondant accents....anyway that's what I told the bride and charged for. icon_smile.gif

Anyone know where I can find these cutters?
LL

8 replies
__Jamie__ Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 5:09pm
post #2 of 9

Hmmmm, look familiar. Scan through the flower and miscellaneous shapes on Global. I know there is something. Is that a Kate Sullivan cake? Looks like her work...she's so cool!

Kitagrl Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 5:19pm
post #3 of 9

I did already take a look through GSA and didn't find anything.....maybe I'm not looking under the right category. The daisy cutters were full daisies, and this looks like a huge single petal.

They are so perfect they almost look like stencils! But I'm going to do cutouts on buttercream.

__Jamie__ Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 5:27pm
post #4 of 9

That's why I think in the miscellaneuos cutters is where you'll find it.

Kitagrl Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 5:50pm
post #5 of 9

YES thank you! It was on the very last page of the misc, the "teardrop" cutters. At least they look close enough to use.

Thanks again! I had no clue what to call them, since I figured maybe they wouldn't be considered floral.

ibmoser Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 5:50pm
post #6 of 9

Check out the Teardrop Cutters by Lindy Smith on the very last page of miscellaneous cutters at Global - there are two sets - small and large.

lilym Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 5:55pm
post #7 of 9

http://www.cakecraftshoppe.com/proddetail.asp?id=336&mcatshow=0&ncur=12

I found this cutter on this site. Or tried the exotic lily.
LL

Kitagrl Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 5:58pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmoser

Check out the Teardrop Cutters by Lindy Smith on the very last page of miscellaneous cutters at Global - there are two sets - small and large.

LOL we posted at the same time...yes I found those! I think that's it. Thanks!!!!

__Jamie__ Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 6:00pm
post #9 of 9

Right, that's not a flower by any means, it's just shapes put together to look like a flower.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%