When I'm Sad...

Lounge By Tita9499 Updated 21 Jul 2009 , 1:58am by nannie

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 3:59pm
post #1 of 5

I just wanted to thank Jackie and Heath for this website (I know turn on the waterworks). I also want to say that you never know who's day you're going to make just by making a funny comment on a thread, posting a precious cake or even making fun or yourself. So thank you too, CC'ers.

I woke up in such a sad mood today (loads of issues going on at once) and I checked my email and had a "topic reply note" so I logged on. Got to surfing around on CC and got motivated to work on the 3 cakes I have for this weekend.

Amazing how cake can make me forget about the drama that is life...

4 replies
grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 7:05pm
post #2 of 5

I know all to well what your talking about....Thank God! I came across this site and to Jackie & Heath! I have met some wonderful outstanding people on here and I have been so bless to become very good buddy's with so many of them.

I am so thankful for the threads and the memebers, that have help me to learn more, do more, made me laugh when I felt like crying. That made me look and think about things with a new set of eyes.

Greatful to those who have given me the will to try new things and put to good use, my thinking cap icon_lol.gif We never know what one small thing we do or what words we type....can do something so big for someone else...in their way of thinking or looking at something. To give them the will to push on or to lift them up.

I have been going through so much in the past 2 years to kill the devil, this site and the memebers have been a huge help to me in so many ways.
Yes, it Amazing how something like cake, this site and it's memebers can help you forget about the drama that is life...
Thanks & God Bless To All,
Sharon

jaybug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jaybug Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 12:09pm
post #3 of 5

This is a wonderful place to come to for comfort, advice, and just unload your worries sometimes. Great people here huh? icon_biggrin.gif

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 11:05pm
post #4 of 5

Yes this site (and a couple of others) has saved my sanity over the past 3-4 month more than anyone will ever know or imagine. I go for days w/o anyone to (actually) talk to.....I do my talking here........

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 1:58am
post #5 of 5

(((((Hugs to you))))))))))

icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%