Going To The Baker's Store!

Decorating By HerBoudoir Updated 18 Jul 2009 , 9:25am by MLand

HerBoudoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HerBoudoir Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 1:25pm
post #1 of 4

I've been a long time fan of the King Arthur catalog for all sorts of baking related stuff. My boyfriend and I are going on a road trip to Vermont next week, and The Baker's Store is about 10 miles from one of the things we wanted to see in Vermont, so we're taking a side trip to go there! (Well, he doesn't actually know this yet but...)

I won't be buying many baking ingredients, because I've been dieting (27 lbs down) and have pretty much cut all the sugar/starch out of my diet. I'm still the family baker though (bdays, holidays) so I do it occasionally.

I am really just sooo looking forward to going there and being able to browse around icon_smile.gif) I have some money budgeted for "toys" - yay! I definately need some more of their Vietnamese Cinnamon - soooo good!

3 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 4:53am
post #2 of 4

Wow, that does sound like fun. icon_biggrin.gif

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 9:15am
post #3 of 4

I'd probably go bankrupt if I allowed myself to go there! I get too excited when just the catalogue arrives! I hope you have a great time!

MLand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MLand Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 9:25am
post #4 of 4

Budget or not, EVERYTIME I go to the cake supply store I always throw the budget cuz I find soooooo much goodies! ( My daughter told me last week that I need to build a house JUST to move my cake "stuff" into and get it out of our house. LOL)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%