Pow/mia(Prisoner Of War/missing In Action) Need Ideas Asap!!

Decorating By tcpbrooks88 Updated 17 Jul 2009 , 6:02am by tinygoose

tcpbrooks88 Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 1:54am
post #1 of 5

I would love to incorporate the American Flag with the POW/MIA logo and would love for it to be at least a 2 tier cake. Anyone have any ideas??? I thank anyone in advance for ideas...... icon_rolleyes.gif

4 replies
justducky Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 4:07am
post #2 of 5

Look in the galleries for the American flag cake that is draped over the edge of the cake. How about the American flag draped on one side and the POW/MIA flag draped on the other.

Rylan Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 5:39am
post #3 of 5

How about a tier with stars and a tier with stripes. I saw a couple over here and I thought that it was a neat idea. You can also make a giant cupcake ter that looks like a flag.

tinygoose Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 5:58am
post #4 of 5

I'm assuming this isn't for a real POW, cause that would just be sad. Maybe it's for a old WWII POW or something. Anyway I would just have a BIG saw or file sticking out of it!! Maybe some bars, like a jail. Bend some bars and have a flag or POW logo coming out. Sorry that's the best I can do.

tinygoose Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 6:02am
post #5 of 5

I'm assuming this isn't for a real POW, cause that would just be sad. Maybe it's for a old WWII POW or something. Anyway I would just have a BIG saw or file sticking out of it!! Maybe some bars, like a jail. Bend some bars and have a flag or POW logo coming out. Sorry that's the best I can do.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%