Need A Funny Saying For 40Th Birthday Cake, Any Ideas?

Decorating By cakeschmake Updated 20 Jul 2009 , 11:40pm by bemshelt

jimandmollie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jimandmollie Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 12:18am
post #31 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGanache

Quote:
Originally Posted by RylanTy

I'm pretty sure you are PMSing.

icon_eek.gificon_confused.gifthumbsdown.gif

Thanks for that. I think the "it's not like everyone asks you for advice" hurt a little bit more though. I know my cakes aren't that great but when you try so hard and are proud of yourself it hurts when someone cuts you down like that. Ouch.

cakeschmake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeschmake Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 1:45am
post #32 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimandmollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGanache

Quote:
Originally Posted by RylanTy

I'm pretty sure you are PMSing.

icon_eek.gificon_confused.gifthumbsdown.gif

Thanks for that. I think the "it's not like everyone asks you for advice" hurt a little bit more though. I know my cakes aren't that great but when you try so hard and are proud of yourself it hurts when someone cuts you down like that. Ouch.

Sorry this happened... its almost unavoidable around here lately...

I happen to think your cakes are really great, jimandmollie thumbs_up.gif

I know he tried to explain his idea, but really???? Like anyone was gonna get his own private jokes and not question the suggestions he was putting in, JMO!

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 2:32am
post #33 of 36

Jimandmollie, I am not intend to hurt you in any way. If I did, I am sorry. Your cakes a great. What you just said yesterday seems very attacking in my opinion. You said yesterday,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimandmollie

After the "flower puff girls" suggestion I am thinking it was sarcasm resulting from the fact that the customer should know what they want written on the cake and, since they did not, then we should suggest inappropriate things to them. I sincerely hope I am wrong and there is a joke I am missing though because the drama llama seems to be getting awfully tired around these boards here lately and this is an innocent enough question that he shouldn't need to come and visit here as well. Or I could just be PMSing. You are welcome to be the judge....if you dare!!!!! Mwah Mwah Mwah (evil laugh

First of all, NO--it wasn't sarcasm. Second of all, you think of things as drama even if it is not (such as my suggestion yesterday about what words to write on the cake). If I said something you didn't understand, please don't assume of anything. Settle it with me before you start posting false statements in here. It isn't drama, you just made it to one. You could have clearly asked me what it means rather than telling everyone that I might be sarcastic, a drama llama and that I shouldn't be visiting these threads. That's hurtful.

I don't wan't any problems in here and I don't mean to hurt anyone. If I said something, it was because I was stating a statement. The comment, "it's not like everyone asks you for advice" means that people are not just asking you specifically for advice BUT everyone in here. That being said, I can also give my own advice and tips because you mentioned that I shouldn't be visiting these threads.

Becky, she should have questioned me rather than put out words against me that are very innacurate.

cakeschmake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeschmake Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 2:52am
post #34 of 36

Thanks RylanTy for clearing that up, I really mean that, I am not being sarcastic.

I think anyone who is on the forums lately is very quick to assume someone is starting drama because most of the time the forums are full of trolls. It gets exhausting...

I have seen some of your other posts and thought it weird that you would be starting any of that drama anyway, Rylan. So I'm glad to hear that's not the case.

Truce, everyone?

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 3:02am
post #35 of 36

Becky, thanks for understanding. I do not intend to cause any harm to anyone. I just wanted to defend and clarify myself. I'm sorry if she took it the wrong way.

bemshelt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bemshelt Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 11:40pm
post #36 of 36

icon_lol.gif FOOD FIGHT!!! icon_biggrin.gif I love this site.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%