Decorating By barbaraq Updated 16 Jul 2009 , 8:22pm by JaimeAnn

barbaraq Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 4:13am
post #1 of 4

I am going to do a cake for my daughter-in-law and I would like to use what looks like wires stuck in the cake and put swirls on the ends of the wires or glue something one them. I hope I am explaining this right. Anyway it looks like wire but not really sure. Can anyone help with this situation and if it is wires what kind and where do you get them. Thanks

3 replies
thecarouselcloset Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 2:23pm
post #3 of 4

I was wondering the same thing, is it the wire that's is on a roll?

JaimeAnn Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 8:22pm
post #4 of 4

I use floral wires . They are sold in the flower section of Michaels they are individually cut and come in a bag of 20 I think I usually use 20 gauge.

Make sure you put the end that is going into the cake in a straw or coffee stirrer.

Quote by @%username% on %date%