Edible Image Cookie Template

Baking By WebDiva Updated 17 Jul 2009 , 12:50am by WebDiva

WebDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WebDiva Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 3:20am
post #1 of 5

Hello all. I purchased the 2.5" cookie circles from Icing Images. Does anyone know where I can find a template for them? I tried the Deco software, but the circles were smaller. I also tried making my own template, but haven't had much success just yet.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

4 replies
WebDiva Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 3:48am
post #2 of 5

sorry for the duplicate posts...ugh...

pip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pip Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 8:41pm
post #3 of 5

I use Printmaster or any other graphic software. I then go to Microsoft Word and go to labels and I open the label size to match my circles. I copy and paste my image on my labels (you will have to adjust your image for size). There is a label number listed that would work with your circles. You will have to adjust your margins. It may seem like a lot of work but that is the only way I do it. I save that image and if I want to go back and make that same image I already have it set up. Good Luck!

Sweetriley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweetriley Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 11:04pm
post #4 of 5

What I use instead of the icing circles are the 1/4 sheet cake icing sheets. This allows me to print any shape, any size designed on Microsoft Word.. You print and just cut out each shape. You can also go to the Kopy Kake site and they will let you download the software to print the circles you're looking for. They will let you download it once for free.

WebDiva Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 12:50am
post #5 of 5

Thanks Pip and Sweetriley.

Pip, I used your method and FINALLY got it to work!...I had searched on the Avery website before for some labels the same size, but was unsuccessful. I found one in Word that worked and adjusted (and adjusted, and adjusted!) it for my use.

Sweetriley, I tried that the last time I did them, but I am terrible at cutting and I couldn't get my cookie cutter to cut through the sheet. Maybe I was doing something wrong. Thanks for your advice.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%